DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    was "adding temporary Hp keyed on attack types" suggested already? Dunno, something like "TEMP: 120 fire" (which would give you 120 temporary hp to scale from when damaged by fire).

We have a regeneration effect already that differentiates damage types (trasforming damage to non-lethal unless the right attack form comes in), so would it be feasible to "copy/alter" that code for using it in this endeavor? Normal damage, but triggering temporary HP on a given attack form. I think the MHP effect (which increases or lowers maximum HP) could also be useful for this

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This would most easily be fixed by adding "ranged" and "melee" to rAction.tags for the appropriate attack types. Then you could just use "IFTAG: ranged; DR: 10 magic"
    Yeah, right, I actually want to extend IFTAG to such things So many plans

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    was "adding temporary Hp keyed on attack types" suggested already? Dunno, something like "TEMP: 120 fire" (which would give you 120 temporary hp to scale from when damaged by fire).

We have a regeneration effect already that differentiates damage types (trasforming damage to non-lethal unless the right attack form comes in), so would it be feasible to "copy/alter" that code for using it in this endeavor? Normal damage, but triggering temporary HP on a given attack form. I think the MHP effect (which increases or lowers maximum HP) could also be useful for this
    Yes, that is also something I want to do I start to homebrew a lot, where armor gives DR and temp HP based on damage type (such that it also protects more against spells) Such an effect would be handy then But I may put the homebrew stuff in a separate extension

Thread Information