DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[PAID] [THU, 00:00 BST] Lost Mine of Phandelver (Table 9)

Explore subterranean labyrinths! Plunder hoards of treasure! Battle legendary monsters!
    (A Beginner Adventure for Levels 1-5)

The Lost Mine of Phandelver from the Dungeons & Dragons Starter is the perfect introduction to the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Journey to the Forgotten Realms to the town of Phandelver and rediscover the ancient mine lost thousands of years ago...

---

Campaign Type: Episodic
    Campaign Length: Indefinite
    Game Frequency: Weekly
    Primary Language: English
    Camera Needed: No
    Audio: Yes (headset recommended, push to talk preferable)

Player Experience Level: Beginner
    GM Experience Level: High
    GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: High
    Roleplaying Level: Medium
    Combat Level: Medium
    Puzzle Level: Low
    Mature Content (18+): No

OTHER GAME DETAILS
    Starting Level: 1
    Ending Level: 5
    Character Restrictions: Forgotten Realms setting (no eberron or ravnica content, etc)

---

This game will require payment to participate. Fantasy Grounds is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

---

Each session will be 4 hours long with a short 15 minute break after 2 hours.
    There are two payment options for the adventure's I run:

• £12.50 for a single session
    • £38 for a rolling monthly subscription

All payments are to be made via my website over at Sewer Crew Gaming before the start of the session in question. Please send a private message to confirm your payment with your Paypal email address so that I can verify your payment has gone through. After payment is confirmed I'll send you an invite to the Discord server I use to coordinate voice-comms, and we can get started!

---

If you cannot attend a session for any reason, let me know in advance and then we can discuss with the group if the others want to reschedule; if necessary I will arrange a refund. If you do not tell me in advance, I may choose to withhold the payment indefinitely. Please be considerate to the other members of the party and respect the time investment that I put into the campaign.
    Last edited by Fingersome; April 11th, 2021 at 04:50.

Thread Information