FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG Starfinder Noob

I am looking to get into Starfinder, I have the core book and FG Classic and Unity (both Ultimate). I am usually a DM/GM but would really like to be a player in a Starfinder game as the system and setting are both very new to me. I am available at just about anytime except Friday evenings as that is when I run 5E. Though even that is possible as the group may decide to move to another night.

Let me know and I will be ready!

I'm in the same situation as you. Would you like to attempt to get a group going?

Yes, for sure. Let's team up.

Hey! I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, and Tabletop in general, and wouldn't mind getting involved in a group with you. I understand there's guides and rulesets to read up on so, if you point me in the right direction, I have no issue taking some time to prepare before sessions (though I'll still need time to get acquainted with everything). Just let me know if you're still looking to set up sessions; I have discord, a headset, and the standard license to use their unity program. I also pick up on things quickly, but everyone says that. Anyway, hope to hear from ya.

Hi
    I'm the third here in the same situation. Let me know if you guys need 1 more player

Lol
    Last edited by Captain Noduce; April 9th, 2022 at 19:06. Reason: Relevance

Thread Information