DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Request for enhancement in effects list on the combat tracker

I have reached the end of an Adventure Path for Pathfinder 2e and my 20th level player characters have lots of effects on them at most times. Most are permanent effects like resistances and damage bonuses and others are complex short term effects like spells or rage. One of the biggest problems we have is finding a specific effect in the random list of effects on the character. Is there some reason they can't be displayed in alphabetical order or some other systematic sorting order? That would put similar effects near each other and help track down whether an effect exists.

Name your effects. So instead of just DMG: 2 give it a name Rage; DMG: 2
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Moved to the Pathfinder 2.0 forum.

The effects in the CT are displayed in the order they were created, although this isn't 100% true across sessions when older effects have been deleted/expired. But the general rule-of-thumb is that effects are usually listed in the order they were created.

In release 18 you'll probably be putting permanent effects on the new Character Effects section of the PC's combat tab. These are sorted by the effect name/title. There's also the ability to add effects to items. But the CT effects will remain sorted by the order they were created as this is what most people are familiar with; but it should be much less cluttered than before if you're using Character and Item Effects.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information