DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - SIFRP - Ice and Fire Community

FG License: Full
    Game System: SIFRP

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: Open to discussion.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Hopefully a long term project for multiple GMs.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord discord.gg/qGbJWUat

Roleplay & Combat mix: A mixture based on campaign setup.
    Number of Players in game & needed: The more the merrier.

Details of your scenario: I'm looking to set up a community for A Song of Ice and Fire roleplay in a shared setting that links multiple campaigns to one house over multiple generations.

I plan to run a short campaign showing the original founding the house many many years ago for a small group to lay the foundation for future campaigns. I hope to build a small community with a few people willing to play as well as GM. By having one central house that is able to wax and wane over multiple campaigns set over a period of a thousand years, each GM gets to tell a story and forge links of their own in his evolving family. One GM may run a campaign where the house grows powerful and rich, another may depict a period of ruin and strife. It allows us to build a chronicle and heirlooms and house heroes that can be used or mentioned in future games as well. I plan to leave this up here to guage interest and if many join we can discuss regions and details of the house in a group.

Many thanks,

Brightmane.

Hey, did you get any response to this? I would be interested in finding out more.

Thread Information