STAR TREK 2d20

Newbee question : PC Scraft

Hello, I'm new here, and I'm trying to learn how to use Fantasy Ground and the Traveller version.

I like it so far and I think it will be of great help for my online games.

I' have small newbee question :
    I'm trying to add data to one of the "PC Scraft". I created a new one, and was able to cut and past the basic data from one of the asset's starship.

What I don't get is that in the crew tab, while I can edit the "Crew Requirements" text box, I can't do the same on the "Crew" text box, which would be usefull for me to track the pnj and pj actually on the ship. Am I missing something here ?

Still on the same subject, on the note Tab, while I can edit the text, it's seems I can't cut and past link there, as I do for example for story text box ... I would like to be able to link image there for example.

Thank you for your help,
    regards.
    Nico

Hi Nico,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Tracker-How-To

This is an older post from last month. I made a current/in work update in it.

MBM is about to make some sweeping changes on how this is going to be functioning in the near future though.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Greg,
    thank you for your quick answer. If I understand correctly, the Crew text box can not be edited as of now, but I should wait for the next release ?
    My second question seems to be in fact more general, there are some text box in different places where you can only type text and no link ?

Correct on the Crew Text box. That integration sounds like it's coming with an updated Party Sheet that will manage crew positions.

Generally speaking, I think you are correct. Some text boxes require typed text only(ctrl-c and ctrl-v may be your friend in those instances) where others accept drag and dropped text and even pinned links to campaign data.

Thread Information