FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF DM 1 on 1 Homebrew Game Sunday evening/night US Time

Filled at this time, no longer looking for a DM. Thank you.

FG License: I have the standard paid license, not Ultimate though.
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday any time after 2PM Central US Time, Weekly or Bi-weekly is desired. at least 2 hours a session
    Term: Looking for something long term

I have been having trouble finding a game that is a fit for me. I am autistic and this manifests in me not being able to handle noises from players during the game when they are not talking. I need players (not the DM) to use push to talk, or toggle mute, or something like that so that they are not always broadcasting on an open mike. This has been too much for most groups to be able to pull off.

Ok, here is the premise of what I am looking for: I am looking to play in a one-on-one game where my character is starting a kingdom, adventuring company, colony, spacebase, spaceship, or business, etc. from the beginning. I have heard mixed things about the Pathfinder Kingmaker series, but the idea I have would be something like what that was aiming for in a living breathing world of your (the DM's) creation instead of a set out adventure path. I do not enjoy the confines and railroad-y-ness of printed adventures, and I want to play in a gameworld where NPCs react to the world and where actions have consequences. My character could have hired hands, or friends, or however you want to work it out to make it where the party of characters is not purely my PC going solo.

The game would have a higher amount of survival, base building, and diplomacy involved in it than normal fantasy adventures have but would still happily include adventures and quests and the like.

The restrictions are that I do not enjoy Horror or anything Lovecraft/Cthulhu, and that I do not like the Savage Worlds rules system. I am very willing to pick up and try other game systems, but my experience in everything outside of D&D is limited. If you think a setting and rule system will work great for this idea, I'm all ears to hear your pitch.

I am willing to pay for the right DM after the first session 0 once we determine there is a good fit for a long term game, but I'm limited to at most $30 a session on this at this moment.

Thank you for your time, take care.
    Last edited by PhorgottenSon; March 29th, 2021 at 20:57.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Blog Entries
    How are you with text only? As in only typing?
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

I could do that, not the fastest or cleanest typer, but yeah, I could give it a go.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon

Position Filled. Thank you all for your interest and help. Take care.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon

Thread Information