FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character manager won't show latest version

Hi I can't seem to be able to get the latest played version on my characters in the character manager section of the launcher in FGC. Is there some conditions where it wouldn't download? There's a character there but it's probably 3-4 sessions old. At first I thought it was because the DM shuted down the app before I logged out but yesterday I really tried to return to launcher before he closed everything. I play 5e
    Last edited by Chuckhdtv; March 22nd, 2021 at 13:42.

A few things:
    1) If you release your PC before you leave the game you won't see their data in Manage Characters.
    2) You need to use the same computer which you joined the GMs campaign.
    3) You need to select the campaign you played in from the Campaigns list.
    4) Seeing a character in Manage Characters "campaign" mode is just a read only view. If you want to edit that character, export to XML and re-start Manage Characters in "ruleset" mode and load up the XML.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes I know all of this. It worked before but it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. We are using a lot of extensions, maybe there's one messing around with this part of the software. I use this view to review the PCs features the day before I play.

Look in your <FG app data>\cache\<name of the campaign> directory. When was the campaign.dat file last updated?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The file updates itself each time I logout in the character manager of this campaing. Right now it's stampped at 03/22/2021 11:45am, 4 minutes ago. I might try to purge the cached files and see how it goes next time I play.

Thread Information