STAR TREK 2d20

Traveller Images Not There for FGU?

I am new to Traveller, about to run a one shot for my group. I haven't run anything but 5E in Fantasy Grounds before, but in 5E I had lots of images. When I also look at youtube videos of people showing Traveller, there are a few pages of images that come with the core ruleset. I don't see any images, they are blank.

I have the modules loaded, why do I not see any images? I am 90% sure it's a PEBCAK problem, thanks ahead of time. :-)

What I am seeing:
    Screenshot - 3_22_2021 , 12_01_21 AM.png

What I see on some Youtube videos:
    Screenshot - 3_22_2021 , 12_03_47 AM.png
    Last edited by Amerisun; March 22nd, 2021 at 05:07. Reason: Corrected my tons.. as there aren't tons, just a few pages :-)
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post
    I am new to Traveller, about to run a one shot for my group. I haven't run anything but 5E in Fantasy Grounds before, but in 5E I had lots of images. When I also look at youtube videos of people showing Traveller, there are a few pages of images that come with the core ruleset. I don't see any images, they are blank.

I have the modules loaded, why do I not see any images? I am 90% sure it's a PEBCAK problem, thanks ahead of time. :-)

What I am seeing:
    Screenshot - 3_22_2021 , 12_01_21 AM.png

What I see on some Youtube videos:
    Screenshot - 3_22_2021 , 12_03_47 AM.png
    Hi Amerisun,

Seems it's a bug with the parsing tool that I use to build the modules. I've fixed that bug and so will have to re build each book and upload to FG. I'll start with the Core Books over this week, won't take long just a fiddly process to switch between books.

Thanks for spotting this!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Excellent, thanks! I hope to run more games in Traveller in the future, so excited to see more content coming. :-)
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Amerisun,

Seems it's a bug with the parsing tool that I use to build the modules. I've fixed that bug and so will have to re build each book and upload to FG. I'll start with the Core Books over this week, won't take long just a fiddly process to switch between books.

Thanks for spotting this!

Cheers,
    MBM
    This is not a bug, this is a feature. )))
    Please don't need to fix this. These images only litter up the user images. If necessary, the images are perfectly copied by dragging and dropping from the items/starships.
    Last edited by Serg Barbeau; March 24th, 2021 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    This is not a bug, this is a feature. )))
    Please don't need to fix this. These images only litter up the user images. If necessary, the images are perfectly copied by dragging and dropping from the items/starships.
    It was a bug with the parser.

It's been fixed, the images will be in the sidebar via the Image button next week.

You can filter which you want to 'see' using the 'Group' list.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information