5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    This looks promising. At the moment we have 4 people (Marlow50, mg1, Firebomber and myself) and all of us are in the uk. Both mg1 and Marlow50 seem to be offering to be the storyteller so we just need to resolve that.

i already play in a fortnightly D&D game on Wednesdays so would prefer to avoid Wednesdays (as sometimes the game has to change to the other Wednesday due to real life issues). My preference is for Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursday but i can do Fridays if necessary if i shift things around.

Is the game going to be weekly or fortnightly?

hello there have 2 games ready to play on tuesdays or fridays one is 5e vamp other is 5e d&d
    from 7pm starting next week LondonByNight

hello there have 2 games ready to play on tuesdays or fridays one is 5e vamp other is 5e d&d
    from 7pm starting next week LondonByNight to get characters rolled up

also looking to play as well

also looking to play as well let me know when is good for you marlowe50

Hi mg1

if the 5e vamp is on the Tuesday, count me in.

i am already paying a D&D game, so unfortunately don't have the time to commit to another one.

A London By Night game, with Londoners? Wow, I'd kill to be in that game. Sadly I'm US PST so it sounds like your game will be like 3am my time, which honestly I'd do to play with you folks. I'm so jealous.

hello all sorry for delay i will be running from this friday about 8pm onwards is fine all are welcome use the login above and then we can roll characters up to get started only camirlla at the moment if the game grabs enough players can add sabbat anarch and a few other bloodlines hopefully expanding in to werewolf mage would be great if more than one ref could run games for the same world and get a good world of darkness communtity i was going to try for this tues but home late this fri 13th is a defo us password above to join

I know this may be a bit off-topic, but I'm still looking for a VtM game running Revised. If anyone knows of any going right now, pass along the good word.

hey all password is LondonByNight

Thread Information