5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Players looking for storyteller and other players for Vampire The Masquerade

Hello !
    We are a group of players motivated to play Vampire The Masquerade and we are looking for a storyteller and one-two more interested players.
    We would like to play the 5th edition but would be open to play another system if need be. Most of us are in Europe (GMT+1) and it would be great if we could play in the evening (about 8 pm) and we are flexible on the day.

Just send a message if you are interested !

Are you still looking to start a Vampire game. UK Storyteller here, been running VtM since 1991 though not dipped into 5th Ed yet. Would x be interested in exoring it with new blood... Pun. Intended.

hello am a ref and a player in vampire the masq live in uk would like to find players and refs
    have a game written out in 5e based on the old london by night. email me [email protected] or post thread

also play 5e d&d and ref on fg unity or classic

Hi, i have played and ref'ed 5e D&D and 2E Traveller and i'm very keen to try out VTM 5E. i am in the UK.

Definitely think there is the potential to launch a Vampire Chronicle with just another character or two. I would probably aim for a Tues, Wed or Thurs evening might that work with prople?

Hello. I've not used Fantasy Grounds much. I did play in a D&D5e game for a short while on here but other than that am still very new to it. I've played in a lot of ttrpg's over the years and would love to start learning about VtM. I have a good number of the V5 books but am still very new to it. If you have space and don't mind a newb joining to learn than i would love to give it a try.
    I have a small grasp of the character creation, but mainly just watched shows on youtube.
    I am also in the UK. But I would need to know what time and day you are planning on playing as I do have other games I am in

thank you all for the reply i am just in the midst of fleshing out some maps am planning to run london by night owod and a my version of the fall of london together as a long term campaign done in new 5e
    i will leave another post when done from 8 pm is great as london based myself a friday night is good but sure can cater for all
    just have a rough concept in your heads on what you would like to play
    am planning to run the same game for more players on different night so we can get a small community and coteries out there and of course a bit of downtime between all the mayhem so we can get lots of subplots resourses and contacts

thank you all for the reply i am just in the midst of fleshing out some maps am planning to run london by night owod and a my version of the fall of london together as a long term campaign done in new 5e
    i will leave another post when done from 8 pm is great as london based myself a friday night is good but sure can cater for all
    am planning to run the same game for more players on different night so we can get a small community and coteries out there and of course a bit of downtime between all the mayhem so we can get lots of subplots resourses and contacts

Thread Information