DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes, that's right but I think it's not a problem at all.

If you need a sub attack with a blank RoF (actually RoF 1), then you also can leave the parental RoF field blank. I see no really use for a sub attack with a blank Rate of Fire and Attacks #2 for a weapon which actually has RoF 2 or more. Just maybe a sub attack for 3RB (or single shot) but that's coded and has just one attack so the ammo should be reduced correctly.

In any other case you can leave the RoF of the parental attack blank which is the same as RoF 1 (for ammo consumption).

But it would be a little nice feature, if there is the choice for the symbol of the ammo used. Bullets or arrows, for example.

I think someone made me an extension that changed the bullet icon to an arrow for fantasy games. I'll have to see if I can find it and who gave it to me for credit

Edit: I thought it was Talyn and I was correct. I'm not sure if he wants me to share it, but if he does see this and agrees I'll post it below...he might want to post it in the main extensions thread so he gets the praise he's due
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IceBear; March 24th, 2021 at 15:10.

Of course, it's an all or nothing thing, so all the ammo icons are arrows, or if I disable the extension, default bullets. I would be nice if you could toggle it for settings that have arrows and guns

Thank you for your idea with the extension. I really could need such an extension, but for my Rippers Campaign I need one which can handle arrows/bolts and bullets.

Yeah...I realized the problem right after I posted it

Thread Information