DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Paid GM seeking Players

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for players for a paid weekly D&D 5e campaign. I have 32 years experience running a variety of systems and styles. I have both FG Classic and Unity so all my players would need is the free version. I'm available on multiple weeknights and some weekend time slots. So day and time are negotiable. I'd like to build a 4-6 player group paying $60/4hr session. So the more the merrier and the cheaper it is for the players.

I want to build a gaming experience that is fun, rewarding and inclusive for everyone at the VTT.

Hello, I'm interested. I'm new to FG but have played roll20 for a long time.

no issue paying for a good game

Hi Snoose,

What times work best for you? I'm hoping to get a minimum of 4 players, and you're the first response I've had.

I prefer Tuesdays after 7pm.

What is your preference, New or experienced VTT players? Also what timezone; I'm Central US/TZ.

I’m good for whatever you think works best, I’m new to FG so I’ll probably need a bit of guidance. I know 5e rules very well.

I’m Canada mountain GMT so I believe you’re an hour ahead

Sorry my original post wasn't very clear.
    D&D 5e FG Classic or Unity
    Published Adventures or Homebrew Campaign
    Available:
    Tuesday Nights 6:15pm EST until 11pm EST
    Wednesday Nights 7pm until 11pm EST
    Friday Noon until 5pm EST
    Alternating Saturdays Open
    Sundays Noon until 10pm EST
    I'm seeking $10 per player per 4 hr session by PayPal. I'd prefer groups of 4 to 6 players. Of any level of experience. I currently have or will purchase published adventure as needed or create a homebrew campaign if requested. I also have experience creating and running 3 to 5 hour one shots and would be happy to do that upon request as well.

I could be interested in a Friday Night gig.. I am familiar with 5E,

Unfortunately my availability on Fridays ends at 5pm

I may be interested in discussing some possibilities but it may be good to chat first. My schedule is a bit limited so I'll need to discuss availability with you and I'll want to discuss what you're planning to run. Feel free to ping me on Discord at Rogich#4211 and we can chat details. Thanks.

Thread Information