DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    @bmos I'm seeing an error for clients connecting to a game. I'm not sure but it may be only where they have no owned character sheets?

Code:
    [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "scripts/extraplanarcontainers.lua"]:227: setValue: Unable to create node
    I am going to DM you my player client logs.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    @bmos I'm seeing an error for clients connecting to a game. I'm not sure but it may be only where they have no owned character sheets?

Code:
    [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "scripts/extraplanarcontainers.lua"]:227: setValue: Unable to create node
    I am going to DM you my player client logs.
    It looks like you're using a bunch of other extensions and I'm not seeing that issue locally using the character xml you sent (thanks for that btw). Can you test without the other extensions? I'm pretty sure it's a compatibility issue.

Also I have added "Quiver of Ehlonna" to the search terms and will include that in the next update. For now, rename it to "Extraplanar Quiver of Ehlonna".
    Last edited by bmos; April 13th, 2021 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It looks like you're using a bunch of other extensions and I'm not seeing that issue locally using the character xml you sent (thanks for that btw). Can you test without the other extensions? I'm pretty sure it's a compatibility issue.

Also I have added "Quiver of Ehlonna" to the search terms and will include that in the next update. For now, rename it to "Extraplanar Quiver of Ehlonna".
    Thanks bmos. I tried two things but I'm still getting the error. I first tried including "Extraplanar" in the quiver name, just in case (first login in the logs). Then I took out "Extraplanar" and disabled all other extensions and tried again, but no joy (second login in the logs). If there are any other components of the campaign I could send that would help debug, I'm happy to do so.

Link to the logs zip is in your DMs!

I am getting this same error.

4E
    No Extension
    Clean new Campaign

Test:
    GM Host, move an item from another player to player logged in.
    Error happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I am getting this same error.

Test:
    GM Host, move an item from another player to player logged in.
    Error happens.
    aha! perhaps this moving of items is the issue. thanks for the additional info.
    were you testing with v1.3-beta.3 (which was supposed to fix this)?
    Last edited by bmos; May 17th, 2021 at 18:10.

aha! perhaps this moving of items is the issue. thanks for the additional info.
    were you testing with v1.3-beta.3 (which was supposed to fix this)?
    nope, was <version>1.2</version>.

I'll try new version now

Nice extension, thanks
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    nope, was <version>1.2</version>.

I'll try new version now
    did the problem continue?

did the problem continue?
    It seems the beta version 1.3 is not throwing the error. I tested also in my main campaign with lots of extensions loaded and no error then too. :-)

This is awesome! thanks!

Thread Information