5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Does this fix it?
    EDIT: removed as I have published a new release which should also fix the field visibility issue.
    Confirmed on both fixes. Thanks!

4E - The extra fields with item weight capacity is not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4E - The extra fields with item weight capacity is not showing.
    Looks like 4E uses different windowclass names because of the different item sheets for weapon/armor/other. I have pushed a hotfix so you can just redownload it and it should work.

Getting close.
    The item contents weight is not being summed in the container. Sorry for 4e being a pain.

Getting close.
    The item contents weight is not being summed in the container. Sorry for 4e being a pain.
    That's weird, because it worked in my testing in 4E... Are you using it with other extensions other than that theme?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That's weird, because it worked in my testing in 4E... Are you using it with other extensions other than that theme?
    Yeah, just tested with a clean campaign and its working. Will report back what extension is causing the conflict. Sorry about not testing it with out extensions. I forgot :-)

Yeah, just tested with a clean campaign and its working. Will report back what extension is causing the conflict. Sorry about not testing it with out extensions. I forgot :-)
    It's not compatible with any other extension that modifies or replaces the "updateEncumbrance" function in CharManager. If you can point me to which extension you're using that also modifies that, I can see if there's an easy way to make it compatible.

It wasn't an extension. Tested with them off. Its some error on the Character Sheet for only one of the characters. Happened to be the one I first tested and sent. All the others are working correctly. I tried deleting the Backpack and adding a new one from the item list but didn't fix it. I'll report back anything I find out. Weird :-)

edit: The player had an unidentified item with the name "backpack". It must have been causing the conflict. I deleted it and everything is working fine :-)
    Last edited by kevininrussia; April 11th, 2021 at 21:57.

It wasn't an extension. Tested with them off. Its some error on the Character Sheet for only one of the characters. Happened to be the one I first tested and sent. All the others are working correctly. I tried deleting the Backpack and adding a new one from the item list but didn't fix it. I'll report back anything I find out. Weird :-)

edit: The player had an unidentified item with the name "backpack". It must have been causing the conflict. I deleted it and everything is working fine :-)
    Ah, yes. That's probably worth adding to the README.
    Item names are used so having two containers with the same name may make it not work as expected.

Thread Information