STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 17 First 123412 ... Last
    Would a mod please move this to the extensions subforum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?96-Extensions
    And rename to "CoreRPG Extraplanar Containers"

This extension works in 4e. No adjustments or changes needed except the ruleset addition.

Thanks!

When I activated your Coin extension, one of my players had to place all her money in a Bag of holding type (III) since the Coins was so heavy! But because she also has a bag of holding type (II), while writing "bag of holding" in the location entry, before getting to III there were like A LOT of text in the chat window that popped up.

I really like that Self-Destructing Joke! Hahaha ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    When I activated your Coin extension, one of my players had to place all her money in a Bag of holding type (III) since the Coins was so heavy! But because she also has a bag of holding type (II), while writing "bag of holding" in the location entry, before getting to III there were like A LOT of text in the chat window that popped up.

I really like that Self-Destructing Joke! Hahaha ^^
    Yeah, I might be able to find a way to limit that to a single message per item for situations like that. Glad you like the joke

Any chance to get a quick README file with some instructions? You know, for use non-experimental types?

Quote Originally Posted by joltblaster View Post
    Any chance to get a quick README file with some instructions? You know, for use non-experimental types?
    Usually I make demo videos, but I haven't gotten around to this one yet (I'm behind on a few of those). I'll post one soon.

This is a very nice extension! I did notice one strange thing. When I zero the weight of the container (like the Haversack in the screenshot) the fields for the new information (max carrying cap and current weight carried) move to a strange location. When I close the item and open it back up they are gone. When I edit it again and put a weight back in, all the fields return.

Also, When I use "Extraplanar" it puts the weight into the container but the current carried weight is not adjusted (screenshot 3).

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; April 9th, 2021 at 03:23.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    This is a very nice extension! I did notice one strange thing. When I zero the weight of the container (like the Haversack in the screenshot) the fields for the new information (max carrying cap and current weight carried) move to a strange location. When I close the item and open it back up they are gone. When I edit it again and put a weight back in, all the fields return.

Also, When I use "Extraplanar" it puts the weight into the container but the current carried weight is not adjusted (screenshot 3).
    Thanks, this is a known issue I haven't gotten around to fixing. I've added it to my issue tracker so I won't forget to fix it eventually.
    Your other issue is user error I think (since the coins are not nested under extraplanar pouch like they would be if FG knew they were in it).

Quote Originally Posted by joltblaster View Post
    I just added a YouTube video to the README file. The HD version is still processing but should be done soon. EDIT April 10: still processing!
    Last edited by bmos; April 10th, 2021 at 14:08.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks, this is a known issue I haven't gotten around to fixing. I've added it to my issue tracker so I won't forget to fix it eventually.
    Your other issue is user error I think (since the coins are not nested under extraplanar pouch like they would be if FG knew they were in it).

I just added a YouTube video to the README file. The HD version is still processing but should be done soon.
    Thanks for the information.

I did recheck it and in this screen shot you can see the coins are nested and the weight is not subtracted. Sorry for the other example, that was sloppy on my part. Maybe this is still user error, so forgiven me it that is the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thanks for the information.

I did recheck it and in this screen shot you can see the coins are nested and the weight is not subtracted. Sorry for the other example, that was sloppy on my part. Maybe this is still user error, so forgiven me it that is the case.
    Does this fix it?
    EDIT: removed as I have published a new release which should also fix the field visibility issue.
    Last edited by bmos; April 10th, 2021 at 13:33.

Thread Information