5E Character Create Playlist
Page 16 of 20 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

[ERROR] Handler error: ["string "..raplanar-Containers:..ts/char_invname.lua"

FGU: v4.4.5 ULTIMATE (2023-10-26)

When adding something into the container that exceeds the weight limit, I have a console error pop out

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "..raplanar-Containers:..ts/char_invname.lua"]:48: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist. (required)

I see on GitHub "This extension has been tested with FantasyGrounds Unity v4.3.8 (2023-04-25)."

Is there any hope of an update for this extension (jingles bag of forge coins) I can add some incentive if it helps.

Remaster Update

I think the remaster update has made your extension not recognize the legacy ruleset as my containers no longer show the controls for setting weights or seeing current bulk. Can you add the PF2-legacy ruleset name so it works.

thanks

In case it helps, the ruleset name that needs to be added is:
    PFRPG2-Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    FGU: v4.4.5 ULTIMATE (2023-10-26)

When adding something into the container that exceeds the weight limit, I have a console error pop out

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "..raplanar-Containers:..ts/char_invname.lua"]:48: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist. (required)

I see on GitHub "This extension has been tested with FantasyGrounds Unity v4.3.8 (2023-04-25)."

Is there any hope of an update for this extension (jingles bag of forge coins) I can add some incentive if it helps.
    Same thing happenning in 5e as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    Thanks for the report and sorry it took a while to address.
    This issue should be fixed. They changed the frame type "required" to "fieldrequired" in CoreRPG and I had to adjust the extension to use that new frame definition instead.
    Last edited by bmos; November 18th, 2023 at 12:09.

The extension is still not working. I reverted back to the legacy rules and the containers stop showing their bulk details. I think if you can just add the legacy ruleset (PFRPG2-Legacy) it would load the extension in games using that ruleset. Thanks
    Last edited by DonE66; November 17th, 2023 at 15:29.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for the report and sorry it took a while to address.
    It should be fixed. They changed the frame type "required" to "fieldrequired" in CoreRPG and I had to adjust the extension to use that new frame definition instead.
    Thanks! It does look to be fixed in 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    I reverted back to the legacy rules and the containers stop showing their bulk details. I think if you can just add the legacy ruleset (PFRPG2-Legacy) it would load the extension in games using that ruleset. Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up. I think PFRPG2-Legacy should work with Extraplanar Containers now.

It is working now. Thank you!

I did notice the nice feature of highlighting in red a container that is over weight is not persistent between games. Is there a way to remember or check on start that a container is over weight?

Thread Information