Starfinder Playlist
Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Just started getting these errors when accessing inventory tab on character sheets, spent an hour shutting off all mods and going through one by one to see what triggered it. Extraplanar Containers seems to be My culprit. Will post more if I find anything else. Here's the error from logs:

[8/15/2022 10:20:04 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist.lua"]:93: attempt to index field 'inventorylist_iedit' (a nil value)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:04 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (inventorylist) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:04 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist.lua"]:93: attempt to index field 'inventorylist_iedit' (a nil value)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:05 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (inventorylist) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:05 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (inventorylist) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:31 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (inventorylist) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [8/15/2022 10:20:59 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (inventorylist) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)

Any advice would be appreciated.
    PS. All other mods on and running no errors, turning extra planar on creates errors. This was not happening 16 hours ago.
    Thanks for that. I rolled back the update I just pushed out this morning since there must be an issue with it.
    I'll do some more testing and release it again when it's ready.
    Last edited by bmos; August 15th, 2022 at 21:53.

Okay, looks like some rulesets use other names for the inventorylist windowclass :eyeroll:
    That's what I get for not testing in every ruleset lol
    Should be good now.

Groovy, just checked no error message. Thank You for the quick response!
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Extraplanar Containers v1.12
    * Allow collapsing containers via double-click (very helpful for large inventories that can be very hard to manage).
    * Use alternate chat messaging so that 'overfull' messages are broadcast to all users.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Last edited by bmos; August 17th, 2022 at 03:01.

Weeee! LOVE IT!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

In inventory I create Items such as "potions', 'weapons', etc. then place those item types in the category to help with organization. Is it possible to put those into a bag of holding and have all the items under it count as if in the bag? example: place 10 different potions in a "Potion Rack", then place the Potion Rack into the Bag of Holding. Currently it only reduces the weight of the Rack and not the items in the Rack.

Small Readme error.
    it says

Supported containers can have their contents hidden by right-clicking on the name of the container. They will remain collapsed until they are expanded again, either by double-clicking or by editing their name to remove the "[+] ".

and for me it is double-clicking to collapse or Un-collapse the container.

I LOVE THIS FEATURE BTW
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Now, for a feature request (if it isn't already). I would like to make non extra planer items collapsible, say my belt pouch or my potion holder... and still allow their weight to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Supported containers can have their contents hidden by right-clicking on the name of the container. They will remain collapsed until they are expanded again, either by double-clicking or by editing their name to remove the "[+] ".

and for me it is double-clicking to collapse or Un-collapse the container.

I LOVE THIS FEATURE BTW
    Thanks! I fixed the README.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Now, for a feature request (if it isn't already). I would like to make non extra planer items collapsible, say my belt pouch or my potion holder... and still allow their weight to be correct.
    It should work for any supported containers (which includes mundane containers listed in the readme).

Uh huh, sure... it's in the README, the one you just so conveniently updated with my Idea.. LOL. damn I need to read the full paragraph, not just the beginning and end. Thanks!!

Thread Information