5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks bmos , I didnt see the original extension , I have downloaded it

I just got this the other day from the Forge and I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried "Heward's Handy Haversack" and "Handy Haversack" and neither updated the weight properly. Are there any known extension conflicts?

Quote Originally Posted by Slagmoth View Post
    I just got this the other day from the Forge and I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried "Heward's Handy Haversack" and "Handy Haversack" and neither updated the weight properly. Are there any known extension conflicts?
    I use this extension in my 5e game alongside almost 90 other extensions and I have no conflicts. That's not to say one may exist, but it's more likely that you're missing something simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagmoth View Post
    Quite possible there is some conflict, there are many extensions. But very few that have been reported.
    Try with just this extension to make sure you're using it right, and if it works then just add them back until you find which it is.

Will the new coin weight changes impact this ext? What about your other one, Party Inventory Weight?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Will the new coin weight changes impact this ext? What about your other one, Party Inventory Weight?
    Yes, but I already have updates prepped. As soon as the new rulesets go live I can release my test builds and everything should work even better
    See my bmos extensions thread and the coins weight thread

Good to hear. I thought there might be some effects.

Ruleset 4E

Forge: Extraplanar Containers

With this extension enabled coin weight is not added to encumbrance in new FGU build.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Ruleset 4E

Forge: Extraplanar Containers

With this extension enabled coin weight is not added to encumbrance in new FGU build.
    Oops, I had only tested with my Coin Weight extension.
    I have pushed a fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

PFRPG2 support coming soon thanks to BurcinSayin on GitHub.

Thread Information