FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

Extraplanar Containers (CoreRPG+)

This extension provides support for extraplanar containers by ignoring the weight of carried (but not equipped) items in supported contaners.

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.

To add custom container search terms, you can download and customize this extension (it needs to be used alongside the full Extraplanar Containers extension):
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; August 12th, 2022 at 16:18.

Nice!
    Might take a stab here shortly at porting this over to 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Nice!
    Might take a stab here shortly at porting this over to 5E.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    I think you should be able to leave most functions alone and just re-write updateEncumbrance based on the 5E version.
    Last edited by bmos; March 17th, 2021 at 00:37.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    I think you should be able to leave most functions alone and just re-write updateEncumbrance based on the 5E version.
    Well out the gates it's holding up just fine in 5E - the updateEncumbrance function in the CharManager for 5E and 3.5 are identical. I think the only problem is going to potentially be one of naming as far as the extraplanar containers.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Well out the gates it's holding up just fine in 5E - the updateEncumbrance function in the CharManager for 5E and 3.5 are identical. I think the only problem is going to potentially be one of naming as far as the extraplanar containers.
    Oh cool! Doesn't get much easier than that
    The search terms it uses are all right at the top of extraplanarcontainers.lua.

EDIT: if you post what you're looking to add, I can just add them to the extension here.
    Last edited by bmos; March 22nd, 2021 at 22:44.

Would a moderator please rename this thread to CoreRPG Extraplanar Containers and move it here? Thanks.

Shouldn't it be easier to have a single thread with all of your extensions about it just as Kelrugem does? So when one actually needs to find out something can just get to that thread and browse a list?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Shouldn't it be easier to have a single thread with all of your extensions about it just as Kelrugem does? So when one actually needs to find out something can just get to that thread and browse a list?
    I do!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mos-extensions

But it gets pretty confusing when people are discussing very different extensions in the same thread.
    So my plan is to make 'support threads' for each extension and then have the overall thread where I can post update notifications for everything, polls, etc

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I do!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mos-extensions

But it gets pretty confusing when people are discussing very different extensions in the same thread.
    So my plan is to make 'support threads' for each extension and then have the overall thread where I can post update notifications for everything, polls, etc
    Maybe the FG forge helps a bit then At least for pushing notifications and summarizing stuff

(My central thread was normally solely meant for notifications such that people do not get anymore notifications about discussions, talks and stuff like that.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Maybe the FG forge helps a bit then At least for pushing notifications and summarizing stuff

(My central thread was normally solely meant for notifications such that people do not get anymore notifications about discussions, talks and stuff like that.. )
    Can't wait to see how the FG Forge will work!

Thread Information