DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    My version of the extension doesn't include many of the fields in your picture above.

I don't have interior space or exterior size, count or volume. Not sure if that's different depending on ruleset maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post
    My version of the extension doesn't include many of the fields in your picture above.

I don't have interior space or exterior size, count or volume. Not sure if that's different depending on ruleset maybe?
    These features need to be turned on in the options menu
    Volume only works after a bunch of size estimates since we don't know how big anything is.
    Last edited by bmos; April 15th, 2024 at 12:27.

Could have been a conflict of some sort that now has been fixed. End result is that it is nice that it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    So weird, I have only made one change since November and it should have been unrelated...
    I confused this issue with the overall tracking of the current weight at the bottom of the sheet. If you put a loaded backpack into a bag of holding your current weight does not decrease the correct amount. In the screen shot this should be total 15 not 18 (strangely not counting the backpack but what is inside it). I think you may have said before this is a known issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; April 18th, 2024 at 01:24.

At time time I didn't see a way to fix it, but I think I might have an idea.
    If I have time soon I will look into resolving that.

Thread Information