Starfinder Playlist

looking for players

two players dropped out of my game and I'm looking to fill in. game is on Saturdays at 4 pm cst and I'm running hoard of the dragon queen and then rise of Tiamat at 3rd level. were using discord to facilitate the game so if anyone is interested hit me up here https://discord.gg/98k8Nw8V my discord im more active over there so if you want to join anything or ask questions im there
    Last edited by ZiouseMatrix; March 20th, 2021 at 17:19.

I'd be interested if there is still an opening, long time forever DM looking to play as a PC for once. PM me if still open, thanks.

I would be interested in joining let me know if a spot is still open

Looks like I'm late to the party, but I also would be interested.

Not sure if there is still a spot or not. I would for sure be interested. Experience with FG and with the game in general. Looking to get my feet wet after taking a hiatus for a few months.

i did fill the spot however one might open up! as well as I've also been thinking of running princes of the apocalypse so if your down pm me!

Absolutely. I appreciate the heads up and quick response. If you find yourself in need of a PC, please keep me in mind. Messaging here works, or email me at [email protected] or on Disc at DirkyAndCheese#5164

Thread Information