FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage Worlds Token Whisper

Is it ruleset specific being able to right click the token to whisper?

We currently are unable to do so if it meant to across rulesets.

Hmm. Never tried it that way, I have always done /r "part of name" then hit tab to auto complete, then typed out whisper.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Or instead of hitting enter after writing your message, you dtag and drop it on the player portrait at the top left. If you wish to whisper the gm and the dice tower is activated, you can drag and drop the message in it.

Edit : sorry, I mixed Token with players...
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

The GM in this case was having difficulties whispering to players with the /w method. Dragging the typed out message from the chat to the portrait was the solution the GM used in that game. I do understand these methods and thank you for sharing.
    It made me wonder if right clicking the portrait was ruleset specific, hence the question. A number of rulesets allow you to do it, examples: CoC, D&D, Some unofficial, and a number of others.
    So more wanted to know if it was intended to not work that way.

From a previous conversation somewhere (either here or on FG Discord) I think the whisper from portrait is part of CoreRPG, but for some reason it doesn't work in SWADE. Yeah you can drag messages you already typed, but the right click portrait and click the whisper Icon is much better.

I made an Idea Suggestion - https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com...fgii?ia=136552 - vote for right click whispers like those 5e users get!

Has been implemented. Under test branch now for proposed 5.3 release. YMMV.
    Good idea
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Has been implemented. Under test branch now for proposed 5.3 release. YMMV.
    Good idea
    Yeah I know. I only live in Test these days. Thanks

Thread Information