FG Spreadshirt Swag

Possible Levelling Issue in 4.1?

Last night, I just got done levelling up the characters in my campaign to Lvl 2 (including adding in all appropriate new actions and abilities) while using 4.0, getting everything just right. Just a few minutes ago, I switched over to the test channel an loading up 4.1 to take a look. I went to look at the characters and they were all back to Lvl 1 with all of the actions and abilities that I had added gone as well. Did I do something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Which ruleset are you referring to? When posting in a generic section of the forums please remember to specify which ruleset you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry about that. I am using the 5e Ruleset

Had you switched to test before? My understanding is that your Live campaigns will only be copied to Test once. This means that if you start Test and then update a campaign in Live, those updates will not be visible in Test.

This is correct. Live and test channels have different campaign folders so any changes made to live will not be reflected in test and vice versa. Please make sure you do not copy your campaign from test into live since it will not work and you will lose data. Only ever copy campaigns from live to test.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much. Once I read dogfisc's post, I realized that in just fiddling around with things that I went into the Test channel and then back back before the levelling.

I appreciate the timely replies.

Thread Information