STAR TREK 2d20

Small bugs on the DL

I was putting lights into a room and i just put one to many. When I click CRTL Z, all the other lights I just put went to a bright 0 dim 0.1
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Yes, I can reproduce this. Mine went to bright 0.4 dim 0.8. But still an issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, I can reproduce this. Mine went to bright 0.4 dim 0.8. But still an issue.
    I'm not able to reproduce this. Are all the lights on the map on the same layer? Is the map local to your campaign, or is it from a module?

Well, dammit I can no longer reproduce it. I''ll test some more to see what parameters caused the issue. I was testing on one of the maps from the Battlemaps pack.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I had this happen repeatedly just now. Definitely felt like it had something to do with ctrl+z. I have disabled my extensions and am playing around to see if I can make it happen again.

Thread Information