STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 25 First ... 101819202122 ... Last

Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP1: The Half Dead City

Zipped File with 6 maps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I have been looking at the maps for the PF1 Adventure path Mummy's Mask, and found them to be a little too loose. So I have started to update them to what I feel is a slightly tighter and cleaner design.

For example:

Updated:

I'm currently converting the modules to 5e, so I'm going through them a little slowly. I seem to have started on AP2: Empty Graves, so will go back and go over AP1 next. Then onto the others.
    Your example images didn't come through on the post, but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't tighten it up by adding a lot more points. In some cases, we specifically limit the # of points so that it loosely approximates the shape to improve performance. If that's what you mean by looser, that is actually by design.

I think I did the initial lighting submission of Mummy's Mask AP1, but never managed to get around to the others since my game group has stalled.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Your example images didn't come through on the post, but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't tighten it up by adding a lot more points. In some cases, we specifically limit the # of points so that it loosely approximates the shape to improve performance. If that's what you mean by looser, that is actually by design.
    Odd, as they appear in your quote. I added some extra points, as the maps required the right definition, but in the main, it was to tidy the the maps up, and make them cleaner.

Before:

After:

Attached Images Attached Images

Here are some further examples, from AP2, F - Chains of Silver map - PC

Before:

After:

Quote Originally Posted by Horus1216 View Post
    I think I did the initial lighting submission of Mummy's Mask AP1, but never managed to get around to the others since my game group has stalled.
    I'm going to try and finish AP3 - AP6.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This is what I meant by tighten, which was about following the wall profile.AP2: M - The Ghoul Market - PC map.

Before:

After:

Last edited by spoonhead; October 24th, 2021 at 05:15.

Blog Entries
    Ah, those all look like good and appropriate improvements to me

I will admit I was a little concerned you were going to put ten or twenty points per grid to get a closer profile match :O

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP1: The Half Dead City

Zipped File with 6 maps.
    Thanks you for this; I've updated the module with your amended files.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information