5E Character Create Playlist
Page 15 of 25 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    DotMM is now fully updated with Line of Sight. It has yet to get lighting.
    Has Skullport been upadted?

No, I didn't add LoS to Skullport at all, apart from the castle I think. The rest weren't really battlemaps so it wasn't needed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Do you know if there are any with LoS anywhere. I'm playing in a game atm and not having LoS on those maps was a surprise as every other map has been excellent from a Los perspective

You mean in DotMM? Yes all the maps have LoS except the skullport ones (apart from skullport Castle - which I think I did add LoS to).

If you aren't seeing LoS on any of the DotMM maps (and you've been playing that module for some time) then the DM may need to right click on the maps in the images and maps list and select revert changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You mean in DotMM? Yes all the maps have LoS except the skullport ones (apart from skullport Castle - which I think I did add LoS to).

If you aren't seeing LoS on any of the DotMM maps (and you've been playing that module for some time) then the DM may need to right click on the maps in the images and maps list and select revert changes.
    Sorry I wasn't been clear we have LoS on all the other maps. I wondered if you were aware of any maps for Skullport with LoS

No, as I said I didn't add LoS to them. The only one that does is the map named Skull Island.

I can't find Lankhmar Triple Cross in the store - can you provide me with a link to the product please.
    DLC package ID: PEGFGSWLANKHMAR is the store code.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    DLC package ID: PEGFGSWLANKHMAR is the store code.
    So Lankhmar - City of Thieves?

Yeah

Hey there. Ok, this is probably a stupid question but I just found this thread and saw that the lighting had been updated for a module I purchased. How do I get access to it? Do I just redownload the module? If so, do I have to worry about having to update my current campaign?

Thread Information