DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 25 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    With lighting now released to Live I have updated all of the modules that files have been submitted for (and weren't previously notified of having been updated). I've also updated the first post. Hopefully the modules can all get into Next Tuesday's update.

If I have missed anything them my apologies in advance - just let me know that I've done so.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    With lighting now released to Live I have updated all of the modules that files have been submitted for (and weren't previously notified of having been updated). I've also updated the first post. Hopefully the modules can all get into Next Tuesday's update.
    Thanks, Zacchaeus! I’ll review the Storm King’s Thunder maps again when they get pushed to see if any updates are needed from the test version I used to add lightning. Any feedback or major updates needed from your review?

Quote Originally Posted by MassSailor View Post
    Thanks, Zacchaeus! I’ll review the Storm King’s Thunder maps again when they get pushed to see if any updates are needed from the test version I used to add lightning. Any feedback or major updates needed from your review?
    No, everything looked good to me. But that doesn't mean that I didn't miss stuff
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, everything looked good to me. But that doesn't mean that I didn't miss stuff
    Hi Zacchaeus,

just for information: Do you plan to add lighning to waterdeeps maps (dragonheist and dungeon of the mad mage)? Because I want to start in 3 month a campaign there?
    The feature is breath taking by the way...

Thanks
    Micael

Hi everyone,

After this update one of the players was not able to conect to the session anymore. We played two days ago (05/11/2021) normaly. Now, he can't connect. He is using the same computer and same networks as before.. The log is the following:

[5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] FGU: v4.1.0 FREE (2021-05-12)
    [5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    [5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] GRAPHICS: Radeon 540X Series : 2030
    [5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] UI SCALE: 1
    [5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] USER: dshima
    [5/13/2021 9:30:46 PM] Launcher scene starting.
    [5/13/2021 9:31:06 PM] Resolving named connection to server. [lbkoerich]
    [5/13/2021 9:31:06 PM] Attempting resolved connection to server. [104.131.11.8:59704, 2604:a880:800:14::7:5000:55695]
    [5/13/2021 9:31:24 PM] Network setup cancelled by user.
    [5/13/2021 9:31:29 PM] Resolving named connection to server. [lbkoerich]
    [5/13/2021 9:31:29 PM] Attempting resolved connection to server. [104.131.11.8:59704, 2604:a880:800:14::7:5000:55695]
    [5/13/2021 9:31:47 PM] Network setup cancelled by user.
    [5/13/2021 9:31:58 PM] NETWORK STATUS: [Error]
    [5/13/2021 9:31:58 PM] Launcher scene exiting.

I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong thread. I posted on the thread about conection issues.
    Last edited by lbkoerich; May 14th, 2021 at 02:22.

@Zacchaeus It looks like TYP - White Plume Mountain is missing the jpgs for Dungeon-Players, and Dungeon-Players-Two. There's no lighting on those maps, but the module throws an error on load.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus,

just for information: Do you plan to add lighning to waterdeeps maps (dragonheist and dungeon of the mad mage)? Because I want to start in 3 month a campaign there?

Thanks
    Micael
    Though I suspect Mr Z is doing some of the module maps, this is really up to us, the community to update. Perhaps you could do the maps and share with all of us per the first post.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    @Zacchaeus It looks like TYP - White Plume Mountain is missing the jpgs for Dungeon-Players, and Dungeon-Players-Two. There's no lighting on those maps, but the module throws an error on load.
    Thanks, I'm not sure why they got excluded. I'll get a hot-fix out today sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus,

Thanks
    Micael
    I plan to run some of the later levels of DotMM and so I may do the lighting for those (and others as I get the chance). If you or anyone else would like to help just let me know what levels you have done so that we don't duplicate work!

What the other official D&D 5e Mega Adventures such as Princes of Apocalypse and Dungeon of the Mad Mage? Are you working on these or you will be working in this year on these?
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Thread Information