DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 25 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Hello, how I can install the FGU test version 4.1? I am looking forward to testing the lights in the game .
    Thank you.

This thread explains how to activate the test mode. Just remember to UPDATE whenever you change modes. So if you go back to 'Live' in the settings, do an UPDATE. Otherwise things get really funky.

EDIT: forgot the link... sorry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1

Blog Entries
    Please make sure you read and understand the warnings in that post prior to switching to the Test channel.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

When is 4.1 going to go live? My group and I have been waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by rjunkin View Post
    When is 4.1 going to go live? My group and I have been waiting.
    As soon as it is ready. There have been bugs reported that smiteworks is cleaning up, and they are not going to release something that isn't a quality product.

How can I add the lighting data zu HotDQ? I bought the module und updated FGU in test mode but no map has any kind of lighting infomation.

Thank you!

EDIT: Yes I reverted all changes in the module menu
    Last edited by mortiferus93; May 10th, 2021 at 20:55.

Blog Entries
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen already has LOS set up for it. It does not have lighting yet. You can load the module in the TEST branch and then add the lights you need there. Then, right click on the map in the layers for the Image and click Export Metadata to create a new XML file that can be shared with the lighting data. This new lighting and LOS data will be combined but won't work with the version of Fantasy Grounds in our LIVE channel.

Refer to the FGU Version 4.1 and Newer Only instructions here:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ta+for+Modules

Actually HotDQ does have lighting added - see image. Are you not seeing this?

You have updated to the Test channel right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Actually HotDQ does have lighting added - see image. Are you not seeing this?

You have updated to the Test channel right?
    Thanks for correcting me on this Zacchaeus. mortiferus93, yes, listen to Z. He is on top of it.

If you aren't seeing it, make sure you clear out or delete your modules folder and re-run an update to ensure you get a new copy without anything interfering.

Thanks guys, I started a new campaign and now it works like a charm!

Thanks for your great work!

Thread Information