5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 25 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by *Neuro* View Post
    What the other official D&D 5e Mega Adventures such as Princes of Apocalypse and Dungeon of the Mad Mage? Are you working on these or you will be working in this year on these?
    I will add lighting to other modules, yes. No time frame.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just wanted to make sure of something as my group was thinking of buying Dungeon of the Mad Mage (DotMM): How many of the floors have LOS/occluders done on them? is it all of them or just some of them? It wasn't really clear from the last thread.

Thanks!

The light system is looking pretty great also.

DotMM is now fully updated with Line of Sight. It has yet to get lighting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    DotMM is now fully updated with Line of Sight. It has yet to get lighting.
    Thanks!

Savage Worlds - Lankhmar Triple Cross - Slayers Apartment map

Attachment 46732

DLC package ID: PEGFGSWLANKHMAR
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; May 22nd, 2021 at 17:52.

I'm still working on Dead in Thay and Tomb of Horrors for TYP. There's an issue with ambient lighting masks that will need to be fixed before they can be ready.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Storm King's Thunder - 5E

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    With lighting now released to Live I have updated all of the modules that files have been submitted for (and weren't previously notified of having been updated). I've also updated the first post. Hopefully the modules can all get into Next Tuesday's update.

If I have missed anything them my apologies in advance - just let me know that I've done so.

Hi, @Zacchaeus - looks like the Storm King's Thunder updates were already pushed out. I reviewed and it looks like a number of the ambient light masks lost pieces if they weren't contiguous. Here's a fresh batch of Lighting/LOS definitions. If you prefer just the delta, let me know and I'll strip out the one's that didn't change. Notes included in the zip file and pasted here for convenience.

Lighting Conversion for Module: Storm King's Thunder - 5E
    Conversion Version: 5-15-2021

Completed with: 4.1.1 Live Build: 5-14-2021
    Author: MassSailor

Overview: This batch updates missing lighting definitions from the original conversion that was completed in test. Only the noted maps were updated from the original upload (or were not included).

Additional Notes: Svardborg-Players needs a grid set. Occluders were added successfully.

Updated Maps:

• Beorurunna's-Battlemap: Corrected ambient light mask (removed from center cave opening).
    • Deadstone-Four: Corrected ambient light mask (removed from warrior's tomb)
    • Deadstone-Two: Corrected ambient light mask (removed from Thane's Tomb)
    • Entombed-Greatship: LOS/Ambient lighting wasn't added.
    • Greatships: LOS/Ambient lighting wasn't added.
    • Grudd-Haug_Players-L1: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming in from southern 2 Feasting Hall windows.
    • Ironslag-L1-Players: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming in from Elevator shaft. Missing occluders on southern mine cart track
    • Ironslag-L2-Players: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming in from Elevator shaft
    • Jarls-Lodge-L2: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming in on top level
    • Lair-L2: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming in from Entrance Chamber
    • Nightstone-Player-Map: Set amibent value (was coming up with no ambient light)
    • Stable: Corrected ambient ight mask - light wasn't coming through boulder hole on bottom level
    • Teleportation-Circles: Removed LOS/Lighting so handout doesn't come up black without tokens added
    • Tower-of-Zephyros: Corrected ambient Light mask - light wasn't coming in from the center shaft
    • Yeti-Cave: LOS/Ambient lighting wasn't added.

Original Conversion: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post594789
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Savage Worlds - Lankhmar Triple Cross - Slayers Apartment map

Attachment 46732
    I can't find Lankhmar Triple Cross in the store - can you provide me with a link to the product please.

Great stuff @MassSailor. I've updated the module.

Is Skullport done now then?

Thread Information