STAR TREK 2d20

Training for GMing Starfinder on Fantasy Grounds Unity

Greetings,

I Struggle at learning by reading or watching tutorials. I am more of a hands on tactile learner. ( IE Journeyman Plumber) I am a few weeks away from GMing a Starfinder Adventure on Fantasy Grounds Unity. For a good solid wage would their be anyone interested in teaching me how to use Fantasy grounds Unity Starfinder on Discord. Paypal, cash app ect ect. Send me a message at Rhohbott#4580.

Thanks,

Rhoh

There is no need to pay someone to help you along. There is a free community of FG enthusiasts that offer the kind of help you are looking for. It's the Fantasy Grounds College.
    https://fantasygroundscollege.net/
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I agree with Superteddy, FG College is the place to ask. You can request assistance here, https://fantasygroundscollege.net/assistance-request/, and there is also a link to their discord server on that page where you ask many questions. Also, sometimes on discord, someone will offer to jump into one of the classrooms and show you, but try the assistance form as it will likely get you a faculty member.

If anyone else wants to join:

Starfinder GM Q&A class (Fantasy Grounds Unity) at 9.30 PM UTC, Thursday, March 18th, 2021

[and just to clarify, no fee required to join]

Would love that kind of thing, but not at 5:30am for me...

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Unfortunately timezones make it tricky during the week.

(If you are in the US, are you sure it's not PM though?)

4:30 PM (1630) Central time, 5:30 PM (1730) Eastern time, 3:30 PM(1530) Mountain time, 2:30 PM (1430) Pacific time.

Hahaha. Yes it is.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information