STAR TREK 2d20

Expiring Effects & the Combat Tracker.

Does anybody know if an extension exists that links the combat tracker to the calendar to expire effects that run longer than a few rounds of combat?

For example, if I add something like darkvision as an effect to the combat tracker which expires in eight hours or 4800 rounds I'd like to advance the calendar and have the effect expire at the correct time.

I've had a trawl through the Extension forum and found things like the Clock Adjuster but none of them appear to link to the effects in the combat Tracker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ClockAdjuster does as of the most recent couple updates.
    I wrote the code that does that and contributed it back to ClockAdjuster. The original author just hasn't updated the readme to account for my contributed features.
    EDIT: I have only tested my code with PFRPG/3.5E but I think it works with 5E also.
    Last edited by bmos; March 10th, 2021 at 13:05.

Thanks for the comment bmos. I'll install Clock Adjuster and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyjoos View Post
    Thanks for the comment bmos. I'll install Clock Adjuster and give it a try.
    For support of hours/days use the ext I posted on the last page of it.

You can get some more information about how it works by watching my video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_W5wNN_6g

So a little feedback if you're interested bmos. Using the add an hour functionality worked great but the combat tracker integrations don't appear to respond to the pre-set skip buttons such as skip to 6am etc. I also noticed that if the round counter actually results in a zero as in my 4800 example above the effect won't expire. Appreciate that a zero indicates an effect should never expire but it's worth bearing in mind when setting the round counter on longer lasting effects.

Thread Information