STAR TREK 2d20

MayDay! Celebrating Traveller through online roleplaying

Travellers,

I would like to spread the work on an upcoming virtual Traveller convention from Friday, April 30th - Saturday, May 1st.

The organizers are currently accepting game submissions. If you are available to run a game this will not only help make Traveller connections in the community but show off the amazing toolset of Fantasy Grounds to new players.

If you have the time to run a game or are looking to play in some games follow the link below.

Cheers,
    Greg

LINK

https://tabletop.events/conventions/mayday-celebration

Yea, I can run some One Shot games. How do we go about signing up?

You need to create an account with Table Top Events. The link provided above should get you in the vicinity.

Once created go back to that link and there is an Event Submissions section with a "Submit Events" button. Click "New Submission" and fill your event-form out from there. I can't speak on behalf of the organizers but I don't see any coordination on time slots so it appears to be wide open when scheduling your games. They do ask that games are wrapped up Saturday before 7pm Central Time in order for participants to attend a charity event.

Thread Information