DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I created an SRD Monster Builder for Fantasy Grounds.

For those DM's that like to make their own monsters, I created a Monster Builder for Fantasy Grounds.

You do not need to login to use it, but if you do, your collection will be saved.
    You can find it here, https://deathtrapdungeons.com/#/franken_monster

You can build your own monsters from the SRD content give them an icon and save them to a list, When you are finished you can export the list as a fantasy ground mod.

Import it as normal (put it in your Fantasy Grounds Mod Folder and Load it in your library), Then Enjoy.

**Tip for new users:** In the monster build clicking a tag once shows you the text clicking it twice changes the filter.

Enjoy

DMLiquidity
    <I take no responsibility for all the characters that die because of all the new Monsters>

Blog Entries
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to having some time to play with this.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to having some time to play with this.
    Thanks, It took a while to build, hopefully, the Community will get some use out of it.

Definitely interested in this. Thanks for building it!

Nicely done, thanks for the effort! Do you think this might be expanded in time to include the ability to create your own traits and actions (with editable text fields)?

This is nice. I used it to create 3 creatures. The only thing I can think of that would some for of help/instructions. Thanks a lot for this. I am really glad you have a system to determine the CR for the creature.

Being relatively new to all this, i tried the link below. i can not find the download file. I am not sure this tool will do what I need. I can not find in FG NPCs a single 'monster' of the PC races. Will this tool do what I need?
    ********** What I Accept, I Teach **********

Quote Originally Posted by garymichaelduke View Post
    Being relatively new to all this, i tried the link below. i can not find the download file. I am not sure this tool will do what I need. I can not find in FG NPCs a single 'monster' of the PC races. Will this tool do what I need?
    There isn't a Dwarf, or elf, or human 'monster' if that is what you are looking for. There are generic NPCs like guard, commoner, mage, priest, etc etc which you can give any race too. Also NPCs aren't found in races but in the NPC tab.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am trying to create a monster that has an attack that is +X/+Y VS (Any Subtype). Like +1/+3 VS undead. I have figured out how to do this with a weapon that I can give to a PC But I cannot figure our how to do it for an NPC

Thread Information