Starfinder Playlist

Question on Token Assets

New guy here. I understand how to create and place a token module. My plan is to create a comprehensive folder broken down into applicable sub categories. When I loaded my first test campaign, I loaded all the data from all the 5E core rulebooks. The asset folder contains a bunch of duplicate token stuff I will never use. Several questions.

1) Will having all that stuff in my asset folder negatively impact my system performance?
    2) Is there a way to deselect or remove the duplicate stuff in my asset folder?
    3) Is there a way for me to select tokens that I like that are in my asset folder and copy them into my new token module so I can properly categorize them and access them?

Your time and consideration are most appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mono

1. That only impacts the asset folder itself, searching there might take a few seconds
    2.&3. The tokens from Smiteworks / Fanatsygrounds are afaik in the vault and not editable. There are two folders you can edit your tokens in:

The first one is systemwide, the second one is for a specific campaign.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fanta sy Grounds\tokens
    and
    C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fanta sy Grounds\campaigns\CAMPAIGN-NAME\tokens

The answer to all three of your questions is no. As noted above you can add your own tokens but you will not be able to access tokens in modules to change them about.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information