Starfinder Playlist

Players Accessing Campaign & Quick Save toolbar

Hi. I've been really struggling to get my campaign set-up for my players. There are two unresolved issues I'm experiencing despite checking all the available resources.

1. I'm unable to enable my players to see my campaign map and their tokens when they login to my campaign. The play area is blank for them. Do I need to publish what I see somehow so they can see it too?
    2. I don't know how to save my campaign set-up so that when I close Fantasy Grounds, I can reload later and all my changes (map, tokens, etc.) are all where I left them. How do I use the toolbar at the bottom to save my campaign?

Any help would be most appreciated. It's been a steep learning curve!

You need to share you map with them. Click the images sidebar button, find the map image you want to share, click it to open it. Make sure there is a mask and grid on the map image and then when the players are logged in, share the image by right clicking to get the radial map menu -> select "Sharing" at 9 o'clock -> then "Share Record" also at 9 o'clock. You normally use the radial menu by right dragging through it.

Keep in mind you only share with player's logged in when you share it. Though you can alway share it again later.

Awesome. Thanks so much for your help.

Do you also know how to save your set-up each time between sessions instead of having to rebuild every time you reload Unity too, please?

Saving is automatic (I think every 5 minutes).

If you want to force a save, you can type /save in the chat box (you will see the message "Campaign saved.")

Quote Originally Posted by gogovic View Post
    Awesome. Thanks so much for your help.

Do you also know how to save your set-up each time between sessions instead of having to rebuild every time you reload Unity too, please?
    If you are asking what I think you are asking??? There is no way for Fantasy Grounds (Classic or Unity) to load up with all the Windows opened to where you left them.

FG(both versions) does remember the last place you had a window open. So the next time you open the window, it will pop up in the same place.

The easiest way I have found, is to get everything set up the way you want it, then drag the links for what you need/want down into your hotkeys at the bottom of the screen. Now when you open up your campaign, with a few clicks/keystrokes everything is exactly where you left them at.

Blog Entries
    Window SaverX extension. Don't know if it works with FGU or not though or if it has even been updated recently. But look through the stickies for your ruleset and CoreRPG to see if there is an extension that will do what you want.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    If you are asking what I think you are asking??? There is no way for Fantasy Grounds (Classic or Unity) to load up with all the Windows opened to where you left them.

FG(both versions) does remember the last place you had a window open. So the next time you open the window, it will pop up in the same place.

The easiest way I have found, is to get everything set up the way you want it, then drag the links for what you need/want down into your hotkeys at the bottom of the screen. Now when you open up your campaign, with a few clicks/keystrokes everything is exactly where you left them at.
    That's it! I couldn't think of the name and couldn't spot it in the documentation. Thank you!

Thread Information