STAR TREK 2d20

Library Missing section that controls the campaign buttons.

Since the last update, my library is missing the buttons that let me control hich camoaign buttons appear on the side of my screen (GM, PLAYER, CHARACTER BUILD ETC) did they get moved somewhere else and not documented? user guide v 3.3 still says

"In addition, the buttons along the top edge control the sets of campaign buttons that will appear on your main
    desktop. They are organized into GM for when you are preparing your campaign as a Game Master, Play for
    the most common items you will need while running players through a game, Create PC for when you want
    easy access to everything you need to drag and drop to players and All." Library.PNG

Hi thecause80,

They got moved from the Library to the options. To select your campaign buttons, just do the following:

1. Click the options button (the gear)
    2. Click the "Sidebar" button - you can then select the various options (GM, Player, Create PC, etc.), as well as the specific campaign buttons to show on the right.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Again, probably my not keeping up - but did this change again?

I hadn't noticed until today but clicking on options no longer shows this. Only:
    Background Decal - Currencies - Languages
    Message of the Day - Setup - Token Lights

Yes it changed again months ago. You can now expand/reduce the size of the toolbar (by clicking on the big arrow at the bottom right under the toolbar) and reduce/expand each section on the toolbar (by clicking on Library/Player/Campaign/Character). You don't have the option to decide which buttons appear now.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note: The question asked by Varsuk on post #3 is in regards to FGU, not FGC (This post is in the FGC House of Healing).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I’m sorry LE, I see that now . I usually do searches on web and FG Forums before posting and figured add to this similar question. I forgot there are two parallel but different setups after my DM switched to FGU. I backed it Ult but continued with FGC for a Looooong time

And Zach, yeah, I saw all the buttons - I really like the newer look - I just never thought about it and assumed it defaulted to all (which was fine by me)

Thanks again

Blog Entries
    No need to apologize. Just was more worried about someone expecting this in FGC

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information