FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Fantastic extension!

I run an in-person BitD game set in Waterdeep and in order to leverage all my existing campaign data, I run it in the 5E campaign in FGU and show maps, clocks, etc on a 55" TV on the table.

I would love to be able to change the color or the BitD style clocks on a per-clock basis -- basically color code the clocks to easily understand categories at a glance (red for enemy factions, green for PCs, etc.)

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks much!

Thanks Matt! I can try to do that, it'll be just the BitD style ones though. What other colours would be useful apart from red and green?

Awesome. That's the only style I use anyway.

The ultimate would probably just be an RGBA color picker with eyedropper and hex code copy/paste like in the image editor, but otherwise in order of importance:

Red
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Orange
    Violet

Thanks much!

I hadn't thought of that, good idea. BitD style clocks in the extension fill in red by default now but you can choose the colour with the RGBA picker.
    I've updated the extension on the Forge, I hope that works for you but let me know if anything breaks.
    Last edited by GladysGlitch; June 16th, 2023 at 12:28.

That was fast! It seems to be perfect and I don't notice that it's broken anything. I'll let you know if I do.

Sincere thanks!

Hi, some Forged in the Dark games or Blades variants are working with the concept of adding a new additional Action (so there will be for example five actions under one attribute). Is it possible to do such a thing in this FG ruleset? Thanks!

Hi Ilsensine, it's possible but the sheets would need some rejigging. I'll take a look when I have time but it might not be very soon, sorry!

Hi, I just recently wanted to give a spin to your awesome job but unfortunately I couldn't make it work.

I have Fantasy Grounds Unity updated to 4.4.2 (2023-06-28) I got the console to pop up with some errors in the logs and the side bar is completely missing. I will attach a screenshot from it.

I use MacOS just in case that is something that affects on.

I wish this helps

Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 21.37.32.png

Hi Sheryn, I could only replicate those errors when using the ruleset version for FG Classic. Did you download the file that's attached to the first post? If so you want the file attached to post #6 for Unity (I've now updated) instead or subscribe to the Forge version at https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/721/view and it'll download updates automatically.

Thread Information