FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Hi Gladys. It is a great ruleset. I love it and it looks great. I've just tipped my toe into BitD, and I'm not ready to GM it yet, but I would love to use the clock mechanism as a homebrew rule in DnD 5E Campaigns. What do you think is it possible to have a separate extension for 5E? Thank you in advance

That shouldn't be a problem. I assume just the sidebar clocks, not adding a clocks tab to the 5e character sheet too? And for FGU, not Classic?

Hi Gladys,
    First off thanks very much for making the ruleset its a godsend and your my new favourite human bean.

I'm sure its user error on my behalf, but when I create a PC or new crew nothing on the second tabs appears and there's no items or abilities in the tabs to drag across as required. Is there a file I missed on the download? Any help would be great

Hi Spinksy,
    I'm not sure what you mean by the second tabs but some things like items/abilities/factions/locations aren't included in the ruleset. I believe they're copyrighted so since this is an unofficial rulset GMs have to create the data themselves. Is that the issue?

Ahha, that'll be it then.

Forgot about the copyright bit, cheers for the reply. I'll tinker and add the stuff.

This is a purely aesthetic suggestion and mainly because of my OC/ADHD need for rulesets having just the dice they actually use in the dice tray.
    This will move the d6 to the 1st die position and remove the rest of the dice from the desktop.

Add this to your base.xml:
    Code:
    <includefile source="gameelements.xml" />
    Then create a gameelements.xml in the base directory with the following in it:
    Code:
    <die name="d6">
    	<icon>d6icon</icon>
    	<position>120,-68</position>
    </die>
    <die name="d4" merge="delete" />
    <die name="d8" merge="delete" />
    <die name="d10" merge="delete" />
    <die name="d12" merge="delete" />
    <die name="d20" merge="delete" />
    <die name="dF" merge="delete" />
    Last edited by wndrngdru; August 23rd, 2022 at 22:59.
    --
    I'm so bassic

You are absolutely right, I meant the sidebar clocks menu didn't consider adding it to the character sheet. I guess the created clocks could be linked to other pages such as stories. And yes I meant FGU. Thank you in advance

Wndrngdru, I don’t think I’m going to remove the other dice just in case GMs want to use them. I’m sure I’ve used a d4 and percentage dice in a game before.

Reddragonstory, try this. It should work for most rulesets for FGU, the clocks can be found under the ‘Campaign’ tab. Left click a clock to advance and control+left click to go back.

Feel free to change the look of the clocks in the graphics folder too if you want something more setting appropriate.

(NOW ON THE FORGE: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GladysGlitch; June 12th, 2023 at 16:12.

Quote Originally Posted by GladysGlitch View Post
    Wndrngdru, I don’t think I’m going to remove the other dice just in case GMs want to use them. I’m sure I’ve used a d4 and percentage dice in a game before.
    Fair enough. That's what extensions are for.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information