DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well, I don't think we got very far, but we had alot of fun not getting very far!
    Poor old Scarface...

Thanks!

Hey guys, thanks for kind words. The new system is up and running (dual hi-red 19" flat screens, 4GB RAM, etc. Woohoo!) and the extra screen space should make the game run a lot smoother. I also picked up quite a few powerful hints for playing with FG2 both during and after the game.

As for not getting very far: well, you at least have one lead to follow up. I won't give you any hints, but at the very least you killed off the 'sub-plot' right up at the beginning. I should have figured that as soon as you guys made an enemy you'd deal with it. LOL

Pls vot for best time for next round and I'll be there with bells on.

Cheers,
    JS
    God doesn't play dice with the universe... I do.
    Bag O' Bones: The worlds best free dice set for the Pocket PC
    MookMasher Delux II: Free Pocket PC game manager for For Feng Shui fanatics.
    Learn how to make beautiful dungeon maps with Joe's Video Tutorials at RPG Virtual Tabletop and ProFantasy.
    NUGs Gaming Group. Don't play with yourself, play with your NUGS.

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2
    Well, I don't think we got very far, but we had alot of fun not getting very far!
    Poor old Scarface...

He he he.. he deserved everything he got. In the river he goes!

You should just be thankful that the gaurds didn't fine you, or worse, request a bribe not to charge you with murder... I wonder why?

Cheers
    Sir Joe
    God doesn't play dice with the universe... I do.
    Bag O' Bones: The worlds best free dice set for the Pocket PC
    MookMasher Delux II: Free Pocket PC game manager for For Feng Shui fanatics.
    Learn how to make beautiful dungeon maps with Joe's Video Tutorials at RPG Virtual Tabletop and ProFantasy.
    NUGs Gaming Group. Don't play with yourself, play with your NUGS.

Thread Information