5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Function That Controlls The Dice Color

Hello,

We (our group) were very excited when we saw the transparency option for the dice and it worked for some time. The slider is still there and I believe it is pulling the same color slider used in the map interface. I might be wrong but the ability to set transparency for the dice should still be in the code. I have little experience in FGU backend but I'm used to coding and done some Lua before.

I would be more than happy if someone can point me where to look for these functions so I can write an extension for that functionality.

We do not want to expose that at this time; as it was not designed for that usage. We will be looking at dice customization options in the future as a feature set.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We do not want to expose that at this time; as it was not designed for that usage. We will be looking at dice customization options in the future as a feature set.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you for the reply, I'm happy to see that Smite Works is listening. At least there is a chance of this coming with dice customization in the future.

Thread Information