DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Ancestry Guide

Ancestry Guide

Has there been any ETA on when the Lost Omens Ancestry Guide will be available for Fantasy Grounds?

It's still under development, no ETA yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any update on the Ancestry Guide's ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by thyrax View Post
    Any update on the Ancestry Guide's ETA?
    No update.

You can see the latest status in the release information thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is some content waiting for the FGU lighting update and the PF2E release 18 update? I don't mind if it means better options for the content.

Release 18 is being done before the Ancestry Guide can be completed. The R18 functionality will make the data in the Ancestry guide more functional than it would have been previously.

Thread Information