FG Spreadshirt Swag

"Manage Characters" Button In Unity (And Also Using Without An Account)

In preparation to run Abomination Vaults (super happy to see it on the store btw) I've recently made the transition to FGU with the same setup I was using for Classic - I have the Ultimate license and my players are using the Demo version. In the process I've gotten reports from a couple of my players that they don't see the Manage Characters button that was present in Classic. Does this work differently in Unity?

My players were also not able to figure out how to use the Unity version without creating an account; in classic, you could click past the login page without entering anything, but in Unity it seems to want to require you to create an account. Is that new as well? Most of my players have accounts but a couple never bothered to create one.

It works differently in Unity.

The players should create a campaign for the Pathfinder 2.0 ruleset, then import/create/maintain their characters in that campaign. When they join the GMs game they have access to importing any of the characters from any of their campaigns on their computer for that ruleset.

You go need an FG account to use Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe, I'll see about walking my players through that process.

Thread Information