DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    This works great. Best method.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

This should be the way every GM uses Syrinscape sound. Just works and no silly issues with players configuring their end. Players can adjust volume of the bot on their discord so everyone is happy.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 22nd, 2021 at 17:42.

Blog Entries
    Does this work on servers you do not control? Running games for different cons usually means using their server.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Does this work on servers you do not control? Running games for different cons usually means using their server.
    It does not, unfortunately. It requires the bot's authorization token to be used by the connection app. You would need to either admin the server or be very friendly with the server admin.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Best methode, with great sound and no work for my players. Has i was struggling a little with my setup and weird crakling sounds in my headset i found that modifying the buffer in voice meeter was the cure. So i will share my sound setup if it could help somebody...config audio 11042021 1.jpg
    config audio 11042021 2.png config audio 11042021 3.jpg I use Voicemod, Syrinscape Online, YTMDesktop app, Voice meeter. Steelseries Arctic 5 headset.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I've gotten this to work on other servers by turning the bot public temporarily and then having the server admin invite the bot. then i turn it back private. Idk if there's any issue with this method but i've run on a couple other servers with the bot so far without issue.
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

very nice

Doesn't work for me for some reason... I get an errorlog.txt pops up in the pipeline folder

So what is the feedback you can give about this system and using standard syrinscape online?

What are the PROS and CONS if each method?

I saw the youtube tutorial, but for me does not seem so easy. It is maybe for other people more versed with technology.

I would simply use syrinscape online as it is; I don't have it now but I am thinking about it.

Do you think syrinscape online AS IS is ok-ish for games in Europe and for Europeans?
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post
    Doesn't work for me for some reason... I get an errorlog.txt pops up in the pipeline folder
    What does it say inside that errorlog.txt? Usually it would say something like lost connection, or something might be off with your token.
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Thread Information