STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Not sure if this is still the correct place to post bugs for this, what with it being implemented into the MgT2 Core, but:
    Task Chain rolls do not appear to take Effects (such as Fatigued) into account. This occurred during a recent game where a Traveller had the Fatigued effect. Other rolls, such as skills and combat rolls were rolled with the appropriate BANE, but the Task Chain rolls did not.

Quote Originally Posted by dosfox View Post
    Not sure if this is still the correct place to post bugs for this, what with it being implemented into the MgT2 Core, but:
    Task Chain rolls do not appear to take Effects (such as Fatigued) into account. This occurred during a recent game where a Traveller had the Fatigued effect. Other rolls, such as skills and combat rolls were rolled with the appropriate BANE, but the Task Chain rolls did not.
    Good catch. As it's being rolled in I'll make sure it checks for effects etc.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Extension Not Loading

MBM,

Before you start lol... Yes, I know how to load Extensions... (place them in the correct file, activate them etc.) But, this one does not appear on the list of loadable extensions on the lobby screen. It's not there to select. And that is reflected by the chat screen not showing it as having been loaded.

Furthermore, when I try to open the ext file (change the file extension to .zip) and try to examine the contents of the file I get a strange (I have never seen this before, Windows Error). This occurs ONLY with this extension and none of the others I have in my vast collection of extensions.

Error Message.jpg

I downloaded the extension from the file link on page one of this thread (v0.5).

Using:
    FGU v4.1.12
    MGT2e rules set

Everything is up to date.

It's being merged into the Main Code at the moment.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    It's being merged into the Main Code at the moment.
    Oooooh-wah! Okay, I will wait for the new release.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Oooooh-wah! Okay, I will wait for the new release.
    It's mostly done, but had to stop due to the new Sidebar/Decal updates coming to CoreRPG. Everything is on hold until that drops (soon I think).

Note that Task Chains are being expanded. They're now like any Record, you can add them, delete them, export a module full of them etc.

Cheers,
    MBM

Has this been released yet? i am just now finding out about this extention, and dont want to download it if im gonna have to turn around and rip it out =P What is the status on this good sir MBM?

Since the update a couple weeks ago the extension no longer works.

Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    Since the update a couple weeks ago the extension no longer works.
    I can confirm this.

Any status update? Just curious.

Thread Information