FG Spreadshirt Swag

Energy Mutagen fron Fall of Plaguestone not searchable

Hello everyone,

today I ran into a strange probleme where the Energy Mutagen would not show up when I searched it directly or indirectly in the Items-window.

I have the adventure and player resources enabled, made sure there were no filters active and searched for it by name, level, Type and in the Group for Plaguestone. I can only pull it directly from the reference-manual.

I tried it in a new campain with only the core rules and the adventure, with the same result.

Does anybody else have this probleme?

Thanks in advance

Kimpanter
    "... and then he accidently animated the corn and it ... it kickt our asses man. We didnīt stand a chance once it got hold of some weapons. Lost two good men to it and still, to this day, I do not dare to walk past any cornfields in my way." - Alan Com, halfing rouge, hates wildmages and corn.

I can't see it in any item list either. As you say the only place it appears is in the reference manual.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It's the same with Bort’s Inheritance. The rings are not in the adventure

Hi folks,

In regards to the items in the Fall of Plaguestone, they are actually in a reference list called "Alchemical/Magical Items".

Fall of Plaguestone Items.jpg

I am working with Trenloe to decide if we want to duplicate these items (and any other items in other APs/modules) into the Items area. In most cases, parcels are created with the items when they are treasure drops. If someone needs access to the individual item outside of the parcels, then they can get them from the reference item list. This is due to the fact that these items were introduced in the Adventure Toolbox as a specific set of items within the appendix and not just a random item drop from a creature or location. An update will be posted later as to whether it is kept this way or if we duplicate the items in the Items area. We just need to noodle how the standard should be to avoid other potential issues, such as duplicate listings.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Update...

We have discussed it over and the items will be duplicated into the Items area in the future. So I will add this to the list of things to add in the next time I modify the module. It won't be done immediately as in a hotfix due to there being a way to access the items. However, going forward, modules will duplicate the items in the Items area and I will update the old modules in the near future.

Thanks again for your feedback.
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Thank you very much for the update and for considoring thefeedback!

Keep up the good work!

Kimpanter
    "... and then he accidently animated the corn and it ... it kickt our asses man. We didnīt stand a chance once it got hold of some weapons. Lost two good men to it and still, to this day, I do not dare to walk past any cornfields in my way." - Alan Com, halfing rouge, hates wildmages and corn.

Thank you for your patience.

Luckily, I was able to figure this out in a way that will make us both happy. I have figured out how to utilize the internal naming mechanisms in order for the reference items to just automatically show up in the searchable items area without having to duplicate them.

I fixed that and also added the last of the automation scripts (to the hazards) - a subtle improvement.

The fixes have been checked in and this will be in the LIVE update on Tuesday, July 13th.

Cheers,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information