Starfinder Playlist

LFP, 1 player, Friday night 6PM EST, 5E Curse of Strahd

FG License: Fantasy Grounds UNITY, Ultimate license.
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Friday's, start between 6pm and 7 (work schedules pending), and playing until 10pm -12am EST.
    If new game, planned start date: New game, Start March 5th, OR 12th (if more time needed for character creation)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, play for 3 to 6 hours.
    Term: Long-Term, play until the campaign is finished. At least 8 months, upwards 2 years. Depends on party pacing and campaign depth.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No stream, or recording, but a video feed is preferred.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40, but really depends on parties decisions also. CoS can be 80%+ role play if you like being immersed and investigating all the lore.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 5 players. I have 3 already 100% in for the long haul. Some of the best players from various other campaigns I've run.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 3, base equipment plus approx 500gp in gear/trinkets.
    Character restrictions: I try not to restrict much, if it's an obscure class/race, just ask me. On FGU, I do not have all the books. I have all the core, and most expansions, except Tasha's. I will allow anything up to Tasha's (as that is whats available now), but anything in Tasha's will need to be manually entered (until I buy that in a few months).

Details of your scenario: Back in October I ran several Death House One-shots for my various groups. Almost all players participated, some two, or three times (I made edits to the Death House each time so it was different also). The idea was twofold, to find the players best suited for the horror, and mystery campaign that is CoS, and to create a roster of PC's trapped in Barovia. This will ensure only players that seem dedicated and enraptured by the story will be playing. It will also give these players multiple PCs to choose from at the start, and if they die, they can re-join with another PC they made.

I will likely be asking you (the new recruit) for 2 or 3 characters to be made in FGU. You will want at least one back-up, just in case. You will then pick your first PC to join the main party, while your other PC(s) will do what you want them to. They can form a second party with others, or go lone-wolf. Either way, the secondary and tertiary PC's will be in the background mulling around Barovia. Not doing anything too extravagant (no main quests, no major set-backs against main party.) They may make appearances once in a blue moon, bringing missed lore/info, or quests to the main parties attention.

So far the other 3 players are; a fem gnome Wizard (played by Kristel), a fem Human Barbarian/Rogue (played by Season), and a fem Human Warlock (Played by Jon)....(and I just realized the main party is all the female characters. Ha! )

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5923

Hello KaWtEk, very much interested to join. I want to play one of the best DnD module out there. Male but can play a female if needed ;-)

I would be interested in joining, let me know if I am in. I plan on playing a male human spellcaster, leaning towards sorcerer. This should be very interesting.

Thread Closed

Thread Information