FG Spreadshirt Swag

Missing Sidebar Items in CoS Campaign - MAJOR BUG

I've been running this CoS campaign for almost two years now, but after the most recent update, I ran into this problem where the sidebar and the options to get the sidebar are completely missing. (See attached screenshot)

The weird part is, it's ONLY the CoS campaign running into this problem. If I fire up my Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign or create a new campaign entirely, everything is fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!

EDIT: Just realized it's impossible to modify the sidebar in both new and pre-existing campaigns because the Library doesn't show the option to add/remove sidebar items.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cybra; March 1st, 2021 at 16:27.

Blog Entries
    The sidebar options have been moved from Library to Options.

If things look different after a recent update I'd recommend checking the City Hall sub-forum for details on what's new/changed. For example, this post in the recent update thread details what's changed regarding the sidebar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And if you want a higher contrast on the sideboard buttons you can check out the extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-backgrounds

Smiteworks - you really need to add a pop up Window on big updates pointing to the forum and explaining this stuff in FGU so people don't think its a MAJOR BUG like this OP thought (because lots of people don't visit the forums).

Thank you for your help, everyone. I feel kind of like an idiot, but I'll be checking the forums more often I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybra View Post
    Thank you for your help, everyone. I feel kind of like an idiot, but I'll be checking the forums more often I guess.
    Not idiotic at all. Really there should be a popup message that lets users know when there are changes that might cause confusion.

Thread Information