STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

When creating a Barbarian Shaman it gives the sheet 4 weapon proficiencies and 8 nonweapon proficiencies when it should be 2 and 4. Trivial to adjust myself, but it also gives 2 to each at the appropriate level ups for gaining new proficiencies. So at level 3 it gives 2 more to nonweapon and at level 4 it adds 2 more to weapon.
    Barbarian Fighter acts properly at 4 and 3

Quote Originally Posted by scoot138 View Post
    When creating a Barbarian Shaman it gives the sheet 4 weapon proficiencies and 8 nonweapon proficiencies when it should be 2 and 4. Trivial to adjust myself, but it also gives 2 to each at the appropriate level ups for gaining new proficiencies. So at level 3 it gives 2 more to nonweapon and at level 4 it adds 2 more to weapon.
    Barbarian Fighter acts properly at 4 and 3
    Hi Scoot,

thank for reporting it. I believe it has been fixed and will push the updated version. (long story short, i doubled up the bonuses by setting up proficiencies in 2 places, at a class level and at each level progression). Why did i do it this way for the Shaman and not the Fighter... no idea.

Thanks Ready. I'm curious when these fixes get deployed. I know with extensions they can be pushed at any time, but how does it work with official modules?
    Unless 'm mistaken, I can do this locally for the time being by simply removing the initial values from the level one entry (attached image)

Ps. I found a few other typo's - should i just compile and list the stuff here?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spencerg; February 19th, 2023 at 22:31.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    Thanks Ready. I'm curious when these fixes get deployed. I know with extensions they can be pushed at any time, but how does it work with official modules?
    Unless 'm mistaken, I can do this locally for the time being by simply removing the initial values from the level one entry (attached image)

Ps. I found a few other typo's - should i just compile and list the stuff here?
    please feel free to post them, the PDF was dreadful to deal with and after 5 days straight full time on it (Covid isolation) i might have overlook few things.

as per your picture. It s one or the other, not both (unless needed) as i initially did, the updated version should come out on Tuesday this week or next worse case scenario.

Thread Information