Starfinder Playlist

Classes and other banners hidden

Up until the recent update you could go into LIBRARY and check or uncheck the circles next to things like Classes and Spells and Races, etc. This no longer appears and I have NO ACCESS to Classes and other shields. How do I get there from here?

for classic, all the shields icon are no longer part of the ui, it seems; and yes, you can no longer do what you've described as usual.

i updated just recently and poked around for same reason: to access and set what to show, go into "options" ("preferences?") at top right (cog wheel) -- i believe it's the middle button.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Up until the recent update you could go into LIBRARY and check or uncheck the circles next to things like Classes and Spells and Races, etc. This no longer appears and I have NO ACCESS to Classes and other shields. How do I get there from here?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/921972588?t=0h12m18s

Known for many weeks. Watch video if you want to be updated on changes. Also realize if you used extensions they'd all be requiring updates or to be turned off.

Short answer to your ONE specific question is that is all moved into options.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information